Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Plans

I'd like to give all of you a better idea of what to expect from this blog.  Actually, first, I'd like to apologize for starting it up with a flurry of activity and then not touching it for two weeks.  I have one word to offer in my defense: Finals.

Now that I'm (almost) done with the semester, I'll definitely have a bit more time.  I think when school starts again I'll try to post once a week, but until then, I'll be posting more often, so check back every few days.  Some of the posts will be commentaries about Christianity, philosophy, and how those ideas relate to everyday life, like the posts I've done so far.  I also plan to post some poetry and hymns I've written.  I'll also include information about Transforming Light, a book of poetry I'm self-publishing, which should be available later this week.  And lastly, I'll probably write a little about hymns that mean a lot to me.  I think many people sing these songs without thinking about the words, but since I started writing poetry of my own, I've come to a deeper appreciation of some earlier hymns, which I'd like to share with you.  And, of course, I'll share links to anything cool that I find on the internet.  If you have questions, or things you'd like to see me comment on, feel free to post a comment.  I'm always looking for suggestions on what to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment